Where can I find/who makes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find/who makes...

So I have recently picked up a couple of we scar rifles and I have plans to turn one into a dmr and I was really hoping to extend the barrel, a lot.

However I am struggling to find anywhere immediately obvious that sells outer barrel extensions long enough for what I want to do.

Also I was wondering about inner barrels is there much I need to be aware of.

What I hope to achieve will look similar to the pic below of that helps at all.

Anyway any tips and advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers Image1464623528.721656.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Where can I find/who makes...

Hi

I think any aftermarket barrel extensions will do so long as you have the right thread size and rotation, most Airsoft guns use 14mm CCW threads.

As for inner barrel the WE SCAR uses normal inner barrels compatible with AEGs, the only thing you will have to consider is how long you want it and how tight (LOL) normally a 6.03mm TTB will do.

Also on another note if its a WE SCAR AEG then the hop up chamber is propriety, i cant say if its the same for the GBB version.

Comment

Re: Where can I find/who makes...

2 inner barrel options are Ra-tech - 6.01 and Angry gun - 6.03 barrels as for the outer you want .. if you can find one VFC SCAR LB 18 Inch Steel Extension Outer Barrel ( might be worth an email to them direct for this ).

and the GBB WE scar runs a GBB inner barrel with a VSR type hop rubber and cant be used with an aeg unit
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SRB Find out more about SRB
      Working...
      X