Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOC Challenge kits?

Hi folks!
    So I am finally looking to upgrade from an aeg to a gas gun but the price tags are pretty high and the lower priced ones are not what I'm looking for. I came across the G&P WOC challenge kits which allow you to build your own WOC M4 from scratch?! I am very good with tech and assembly so it shouldn't be an issue technically (even if it is I have help on hand) but what I really wanted to know is some more details about it. Firstly I want to know, what EXACTLY I'm buying, some kits say its an upgrade kit for a g&p m4 gbb even when all parts of the gun are included?! Some kits say its a complete gun excluding a mag? I also wanted to know, how much of an issue are they to import? Seeing as I cant find any UK dealers who sell the kit is it gonna be an issue to import a dismantled gun? Also I don't have a UKARA licence, I have acquired arms through my valid defence (I work for a media production company who regularly use rif's in productions). I really don't wanna spend that much money on a kit that won't even get to me. Help me out guys, if anyone has some info on the kit please drop a comment and help a fellow airsofter out!
    Thanks!
    Jake

About the Author

Collapse

nico-katzj Find out more about nico-katzj
Working...
X