NEW WE G17 GEN 3 Magazine Leak and Hopup problem. PLS HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW WE G17 GEN 3 Magazine Leak and Hopup problem. PLS HELP

hello.. recently, i've just purchased my brand new WE G17 Gen 3.. i notice there are some gas leaks coming from the top (the round, silver and gold thingy behind the mag, at the top) of the magazine after shooting the gun.. its always wet there (around the round thingy). I heard the WE G17 can shoot 2.5 mags before needing to refill greengas again, but for my case, only 1.5 or less.. Also, i dont really know how long i should fill the greengas. Usually i'd refill for about 20 seconds..

Secondly, after putting the magazine into the gun, i would slide the slider once just like everyone else before shooting it.. but when i do that, shooting the gun will shoot 2 BB's out.. Either that, or 1 BB will drop out from the "bearing" (the tip of the gun where the bullet comes out) when i point the gun to the floor..

thirdly, i dont know how to adjust the hopup. i've found the hopup thingy (i suppose) and i can roll that thingy with my nails to the left and right.. i dont know which side i should roll/turn it.

pleaseee someone help me. its brand new and im new to airsoft. i appreciate it!

Re: NEW WE G17 GEN 3 Magazine Leak and Hopup problem. PLS HELP

My glock will only shoot a mag and a bit before needing to be refilled. Depends on a lot of things. To help stop leaks, ensure there is oil around the valve (the silver brass knobby bit). Silicone spay oil works well for this. Propane gasses are very dry so it helps to oil it.

For the second problem, are you sure the chamber is empty when you cock it? If the is already a bb in the chamber, it will just add a second.

The hop up on mine it underneath the slide, you can see which way to move it by looking down the barrel and seeing which way adds hop. It doesn't need to be moved much.

You can message me on Facebook And I could send you picks of mine to compare?

Comment

Re: NEW WE G17 GEN 3 Magazine Leak and Hopup problem. PLS HELP

I really appreciate your reply.. yes please do provide me your Facebook as I have alot of questions to ask because I'm new to airsoft hehehehe or you can find me at fb.com/jaywennn

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tehjaywen Find out more about tehjaywen
      Working...
      X