Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gbb vltor m4 help

hi all

well i really need help from the gas gun gurus today, i own a king arms made gbb vltor m4 which around 2 months ago i decided to take it apart completely to inspect all parts for wear, replace if necessary and refit back together to ensure continued usage and reliability.

now comes the problem not long after while it was still in bits ( but organised ) neatly on the table i caught some poxy virus and was outa action for several weeks and in the meantime the parts got swept into a box and put out the way . now this far down the line i A: dont remember how to reassemble and B: dont know if all the parts are there for me to do so still

what i really need is a list of what part goes first in order for ease of fitting
    or what i have been searching for is a exploded view of a gbb so i see all the parts and pretty much where they go

all help would be gratefully received as i want this baby put back together and back in use

cheers all for looking and double cheers for all who reply

Re: gbb vltor m4 help ppllleeeaassseee!!!!

hi there. hope this helps a little (its not a gbb but it will give you an idea). just try and put all parts together i.e. by sections, then using lower receiver start with trigger first and work your way up. remembering you have spring loaded pins to install as you go through, also keep everything lubricated as you work through, test as you go etc etc.

if you still have problems, i build these so you can always ship it to me and i will put it back together/ upgrade if you require (for a fee obviously) good luck anyway........
    The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

this may help as well

The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

thats great thanks makes my life a lot easier

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

urban spec-ops Find out more about urban spec-ops
        Working...
        X