Tm desert eagle jams after 2-3 shots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm desert eagle jams after 2-3 shots?

Hi guys went to a skirmish today and when i shoot my tm desert eagle it jams after 2 or 3 shots and then i have to rack the slide really hard to unjam it. I think its a problem due to the safety, as when i got the gun it had the ball bearing missing in the safety so when i shot it the saftey would fall down into safe and i couldnt shot. However one time i was firing and i shot rapidly and the saftey when down yet it fired, i heard something crack and when i shook the gun there was a piece of metal shaking around. I got it out and the gun worked perfectly for a while. Also i have replaced the ball bearing but now this problem has developed.

Any help on this would appriciated

thanks goony

Re: Tm desert eagle jams after 2-3 shots?

The piece of metal was most proberly the safety plate from the inner side of the slide

Also have you checked the feed lips on yours mags to see if they are holding the NBA correctly before loading them into the chamber

Comment

Yep the feeding lips are 100% fine. Im pretty sure its a the safety plate. Do you know what part number that is ? And also do you know how to sepreate the inner slide from the out. As i can strip it till just the two slides but i need them seperate to fully dissemble

regards

Comment

The lips are fine. Any ideas on how to fully dissemble this as i cant seem to seperate there slides. Also any ideas on the part number of the safety plate?.

regards goony

Comment

Problem sorted out thanks for the help :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Goony chilled out airsofter Find out more about Goony
          Working...
          X