WE Scar-L GBB venting from the barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Scar-L GBB venting from the barrel

Hi guys not sure if you can help me or not. Im having some problems with my We Scar. The mags are usually fine when using Green gas and have been prepped before a skirmish. However, if I need to top up my mags during a skirmish I seem to find that the mags seem to fire okay for the first couple of rounds then the gas vents straight from the front of the gun. Hope someone can help.

Cheers

Re: WE Scar-L GBB venting from the barrel

Sounds more like a problem with the gun than the mags.. maybe the seal has gone on the nozzle ( back seal ) so its not blowing the bolt back..

Just a thought
    Candler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Cheers chandler. Not sure how Im going to get in to look at the inside of the nozzle but Ill defiantly check it out.

Cheers again

Comment

I had this problem. Which mags are you using? If its WE M4 mags, they dont sit correctly. You need to locate the screw on the top of the mag, and undo it, then raise the seal about 1mm up. If you strip the bottom of the gun off and put a mag on, you will see the difference between the M4 mags and the mag supplied with the gun.

Failing that, make sure you give the gun a thorough clean, as this is also an issue on some GBB guns.

Lastly, i hope you arent filling your mags while they are still attached to the gun! Pretty schoolboy error, and not one i see often, but it has been done before!

Comment

those problems with we m4 mags have long gone as mine are fine in the scar so i dont no what version you are using

Comment

Thanks Hoggy 21. I've heard about this issue, Ill check it out. Im using We m4 gbb mags so its definitely worth checking out. Im definitely not filling the mags while in the gun, New to gbb but not going to try that one lol. Chears for your help.

Comment

Its alright dude, i had the same problem with my Scar before i got rid of it. Was a guy who bought my gun off me which pointed the issue out to me, so thank Tom the Bom really! The problem is something with the height of the seal. I cant go into specifics of the height, but try adjusting and messing around with it, and just see how it goes! If its the old version WE with the older mags, then that could be the issue. Good luck!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MetalEkul Find out more about MetalEkul
              Working...
              X