Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Beavertail safety hi capa 5.1 not working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beavertail safety hi capa 5.1 not working!

Hi everyone, after putting back my WE hi capa 5.1, the beavertail safety doesn't seem to function. I'm sure that I've got the leaf spring in the correct position, my 1911's beavetail does work - that annoys me even more!

Help and suggestions are always welcomed, thanks in advance!

Re: Beavertail safety hi capa 5.1 not working!

I took mine apart and it stopped working, never did figure out the problem, everything is where it should be. Confusing! I gave up in the end... would be nice to have it fixed though..

Comment

After a bit more examining of the pistol, it appears the previous owner has stripped the threads of the grip nut on the right hand side, I think this could be the reason. - Although, thinking about it, it was working when I got it... Maybe something I miss-aligned.

Although, I can't test this without getting a new grip and screw section - No money! :p

Comment

My 3.8 Baby hi capas grip safety doesn't work either mate. It's a common problem with a lot of the hi-capas.
        Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Alrighty. Thats one thing off my mind. - Thought it was down to me.

Cheers!

Comment

Ah ha! - I've fixed it. After playing around and cleaning it, I looked up on the leaf spring. The middle prong sits on top of this metal flap inside the hammer mech, if it were to go behind - It will not work correctly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
            Working...
            X