TM hi capa 5.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM hi capa 5.1

hey guys, just bought the above, and im new to gas so was wondering, which is the best gas for it but not so it preduces a too high fps?

i was looking at abbey predator 134a gas and abbey predator maintenance gas?? any good?
    sigpic

Re: TM hi capa 5.1

with a TM you wont really get a high FPS even with propane/green gas.

Maintenance gas is for that, maintenance, and I wouldn't use it all the time.

134a is recommended, and will work fine.
    You may consider propane/green gas in the colder months, but generally you should be OK with 134a.
    Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

yeah, so use the maintenance gas every now and then?
      sigpic

Comment

Use abbey predator ultra mate, thats what I use and come up with about 295 to 310 dependant on the temperature that day, Im really not sure if green is viable in the Hicapa when its standard (please correct if Im wrong) as green can be quite powerful (its a winter gas.) ultra is middle of the road and performs respectably in all weathers.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I own three hicapas and use green with them all. No issues as yet.

Comment

They completely standard? If so I might start using green, not that they are underpowered in the slightest (unlike whats mentioned above).
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

when or how much would you use the maintenance gas if at all?
              sigpic

Comment

Ive never used it TBH. So I cant say other than I assume its a full mag and cycle a few times.

Comment

i would say abby ultra or green mate cant rely go wrong with ether
                  why so serious

Comment

you can use all gases even on the stock plastic slide.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
                    Working...
                    X