Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Can you get spare parts for the revolving Launcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you get spare parts for the revolving Launcher?

Hey all,

Basically got a 6 shot revolving launcher however the pins that spin/lock the chambers are in need of work as some are worn and at different heights.

This causes the chamber to skip a nade or two on a spin. Is it possible to get replacement pins for it as its not something I can make/work on myself.

Any info appreciated,
    Cheers.

Re: Can you get spare parts for the revolving Launcher?

Its really not that difficult to recreate those pins.

Just about gettin the right length and filing down the necessary ends.

I have never seen spare parts for one of these....

My clone one when I first got it really needed some work, including grinding down the pin length.

Comment

It is fairly easy to fix that problem, the pins wouldn't have warn away, just stuck.

Unscrew them from there socket using a wide flat screwdriver.

Then carefully open the back of the spring set, if your not careful the spring can shoot across the room and you will never find it.

All you have to do then is simply file around the pin to make it slightly thinner, make sure you leave a smooth finnish.

Add some silicon spray to it.

Put it back together and voila, if done correctly it should be back to what it was.

Comment

If they havent worn away then they were not the right lengths to begin with then, as ive already had the pins out and there is a noticable 3mm difference between the longest and shortest pin.

I will try get a grinder or similar to re do the tops of them if spares cant be sourced.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bandeen Find out more about Bandeen
        Working...
        X