KJ works SIG P229 mag size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJ works SIG P229 mag size

Bought 2 mags from this forum for my P229 ,problem is they are about 10 mm shorter than the mag that came with my gun so wont lock in place. They are original KJW mags just wondered if anyone had any info on this.
    Thanks

kev

Re: KJ works SIG P229 mag size

Deffo not 226 mags?
    Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

They look almost the same apart from the length and the magazine base pin is a slightly different shape.Could they be from a P226 rather than a P229?

Comment

well the P229 is smaller, so they are unlikely to be P226 mags...
        Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

first off , what make is your 229 as you said the mags are kjw,

also , they maybe usp mags, sent them back and say they are not for the 229 you have and ordered

Comment

The make of the 229 is KJW.

Comment

Pics of mags. My one is the taller one, but they are all KJW.
              Getting my money back for the mags , but interested to know what mags the two short ones are so i dont get wrong ones again.

Comment

I have a kjw 226 and the mag is exactly the same as the one on the right. So for sure they may be kjw mags but they aren't for a sig.

Comment

Are you sure yours is a 229 not a 226 easy mistake with no markings on them.

Comment

Think it is a 229 as was sold as that, but theres no mention of it on the box.
                    I was thinking maybe it is a 226. Will have to ask the guys from the shop where i got it from.

Comment

if your not sure then in certain its either a 226 or at least it has a 226 lowwer half because i brought a 229 friday and the mags are completley different from my 226.

post a pic of your gun if you can that solve the question no probs.

Comment

Found out from the shop where i got it that it is a 226 now.Was sure they said a 229 when i got it.Because it didnt say what it was on the box, i typed in the code in google and that said p229.
                        oh well ,least i know know and can get some more mags.

Comment

the two on the left are 229 mags as they're the ones I have for my KJW, I just have a few problems with my mags though, one is sort of leaky on is defo leaky. One of them neews a new O-ring in the gas inlet part and the other for some reason isn't gettin tight enough around the base where the base plate and the mag meet together so the gas is escaping there. Would you possbily be interested in selling those two 229 mags at all?
                          The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Lucky for me the guy i got them from off this forum, lives local and was good enough to take them back.So only got my 226 mag now.Not sure if he has sold them or not yet.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kev Find out more about kev
                            Working...
                            X