Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC MP7 help

Hi.

I bought the ready fighter loading nozzle but I'm having some trouble installing it. I've taken the bolt out and I'm guessing that I have to remove that part in the front of the bolt, a stopper of sort, thats kept in place with 4 hex screws.

The smallest hex key I have is 1.5mm which don't fit. Does anyone know what size these screws are? Is there a way to get the nozzle out without removing this "stopper"?

Re: KSC MP7 help

Hi there, I've done about 4/5 of these and I'm afraid you do have to take the block out,
    and the allen key is .5
    yes it's me here too

Comment

thanks for the reply. Now the only other question I have is where on earth do I find a .5mm allen key!? :D

Comment

you can buy a set from B&Q that will include the key you need ... they are good as they are long reach keys invaluable for some jobs ( wink )
        yes it's me here too

Comment

I'm in South Africa so I don't believe we have a B&Q store :D
          The places I found that sell these sets never have stock and one guy wanted me to buy a 1000 of them!!!
          Guess I'll just have to try and make my own allen key.

Comment

try ebay mate
            yes it's me here too

Comment

well I never managed to find one. Ended up shoving all sorts of things in there till one fit. Got the part replaced and everything's fine now

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ConDamage Find out more about ConDamage
              Working...
              X