Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we 1911 firing problems (HELP)

hiya

i have a we 1911, i had for 1 day lol, someone sold to me of here who said there was no problems before hand,
    well when i first taken it out of the box the little bit that holds the barrel in place at the front of the silde was missing,
    this was anyoing but i thorght it should fire anyway so put gas in the mag and fired it, it fired fine then all of a sudden the slide gets stuck half way and then gets stiff and releses all the gas,
    the first 2 shots are fine then the gun finds it harder to push the slide back then it gives in and releses all my gas and gets stuck the slide is smoth tho before hand, i have no idea i need help plz,
    also one more little thing the slide relsese catch dont work it dont lock up when all bbs are gone.

regards daniel

Re: we 1911 firing problems (HELP)

The slide release catch can be one or two things,

First, on your magazine, on the side is a little groove with a piece of plastic that moves up and down by way of a spring. If no spring is there or that piece of plastic is broken, it will not lock the slide back.

What happens is when the last bb is fired, that plastic lug springs up engaging a a lug on the slide release catch. This pushes the catch upward and locks the slide back.

If the lug is brken on the slide release then it will not engae and so will not be pushed upwards.

The other problems, I am not too sure about, but they could be related. It may be a problem because you ar firing the gun with a fairly important part missing. I would need to see a pic of where the part should be as I am not too sure which part you mean.

I am assuming it is the barrel bushing you are on about, and that would probably cause all sorts of misfiring and jamming, as it means your barrel will be moving about inside the slide a lot.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoft man Find out more about airsoft man
    Working...
    X