tm hi capa extreme semi auto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm hi capa extreme semi auto?

Hi all, just wondered if there's a mod out there for the fully auto stainless hi capa that tm do so you can make it fire on semi auto only, its a lovely looking pistol just a shame you don't have a selector switch. Apoligies if this has been covered in a previous thread. I've seen some cheap china semi auto replicas but I think I will pass. Much prefer a tm anyday.
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Re: tm hi capa extreme semi auto?

Sorry I meant extreme 45.
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Do you want the pistol to be able to shoot full auto? If not you could just get the stainless 4.3

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4176

Comment

I got the two mixed up, just wondered if with some work you could convert the extreme 45 to semi auto and back again if needed. If not I'm saving up for the stainless 4.3 hi capa.
        sigpic

Comment

There was a mod on the real-steel 2011s/1911s(semi-automatics), filing down the sear pin.

On the airsoft version (semi-automatic), although not advisable; You have the play around with the alignment of the leaf spring and where the two long ones sit.

I would not try this though, you could end up braking it; another huge downer its NEVER safe to carry around.

Comment

The only way you can by the looks of it is to change the sear and disconnector as there a different design from the other Hi Capas put this will only convert it to semi not semi to full auto

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dude666fx Airsoft and then some Find out more about Dude666fx
            Working...
            X