Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC USP.45 Not feeding/firing Properly

Hello all :p

I have been having some problems with my new KSC USP.45 recently . Basically the first round goes off fine, then after that 3-5 rounds get stuck in the barrel and then all fire out at once . I think there may well be a pin missing from the hop up unit, as when I discovered the hole in which I think it should go, and crafted my own, everything improved (Before that it was simply not firing). However, there is still the problem I have mentioned . I can work on/with AEG's but I simply can't seem to crack GBB's, as such I am appealing for anyone with beads of wisdom/experience do provide them, in the hope I can get this beast up and running :p.

Pictures and more info available if required (Although the pictures will probably be quite bad due to my camera's inability to focus up close -.-)

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Tom
    My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Re: KSC USP.45 Not feeding/firing Properly

Right, appears to be fixed for now. Mods please close :D.

Comment

At least tell us the problem/solution. It may help someone in the future with a similar problem.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Ok, well I was just going to wait if I saw someone with the problem and offer up help but hey, this will work.

The original problem:

Basically the first round goes off fine, then after that 3-5 rounds get stuck in the barrel and then all fire out at once .
        What was causing the problem:

Un-known (Hence I didn't post), I SUSPECT however that it was the hop-up chamber moving too much and as such the feeding mech not functioning.

What I did to fix:

Well, as I said before as I don't know what the problem was, I'm not too sure what I did that fixed it, so here's what I did, and after all of this something fixed it :p:

Thorough clean of the barrel (Really thorough, used thinners :p (Make sure to thoroughly clean with plenty of hot water afterwards))

Thorough clean of all hop up parts (NO THINNERS ANYWAY NEAR ANY OF THESE).

Greasing of slide and feeding mech (Loading nozzle to be precise)

Packing the empty space in where the hop-up chamber fits (I think this fixed it to be honest)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DaleStorm Find out more about DaleStorm
        Working...
        X