m1911 mags blowing out gas = not holding full mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m1911 mags blowing out gas = not holding full mag

Been looking at getting a seals m1911 but the mag that comes with it doesn't seem to hold a full mag of gas, i can fill it up until it starts spurting liquid out, go and shoot some bb's out but the gas runs out 3 quarters through the mag....

sometimes as well after say 5 or so shots the gas will just blow out of the gun and the mags empty :S

anyone got a clue why this is happening and know of a fix?

should istay away from seals m1911?

i just love the feel and look of it though so i kinda want it but don't know if its the gun at fault or the mags

p.s. the mag doesn't sound or look to be leaking once filled

many thanks

Re: m1911 mags blowing out gas = not holding full mag

Is it full metal

and if it is then you won't get a full double stack mag or even a 16 round mag to fire from a full metal pistol due to the ammount of gas that is needed to cycle the slide

So try less rounds make the mags warm before shooting by keeping in your pocket for 5-10 mins and will be ok

until get upgraded parts mate to equal gas flow and usage it will vent and shoot off before full mag

Comment

yeah its full metal and it holds 30 rounds, im looky to get 20 rounds out of it.

and im surprised it vents out etc, looks like iel be going for a different pistol shame cos i love the look of it.

ty

Comment

No you have no problem

the gas consumption on metal pistols is horrific

The 1911 won't fire more then 14 rounds from full fill of gas until you upgrade the valves for more economical upgrades

so fill the mag with 15 rounds and should be ok as will have 14 after first one is chambered

Will work fine

Plus don't fire to rapidly as will cause mag cooldown

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badas Find out more about badas
        Working...
        X