WE1911 Barrel Upgrade Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE1911 Barrel Upgrade Help

Hi guys. I'm looking to add a few bits to my M1911's and after finding out what I can put in there safely I decided to add a Nine Ball Piston Head and, this is where I need some advice, upgrade the barrel.

I have a choice of a 6.01 TB barrel (which I have to order from abroad since it seems not one place in the UK keeps any) or I can get the Tanio-Koba Rifled barrel. Can anyone give me some advice on what would be the better option please? I know that TK are supposed to be really good but I've only ever heard (or read in this case) about them making a difference in AEG's - never heard of anyone popping one into a GBB pistol before.

Any and all advice on this would be appreciated. Also - would that piston head I want to put in be a good choice too?

Thanks.
    Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Re: WE1911 Barrel Upgrade Help

You have a wider choice than that. KM, Laylax and PDI just to name a few. All available in the U.K

Iv'e used the PDI 6.01's on many of my pistols. Always get good results with them

Comment

PDI 6.01 , love it inside my MEU

it brilliant

Damn hunter beat me

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
        PDI 6.01 , love it inside my MEU

it brilliant

Damn hunter beat me

lol.

Any chance either of you can PM me a few links of possible retailers that keep the PDI 6.01 or any of the other makes? I've been looking over google almost all day here at work and the only places I've managed to find have been in HK or the US which is really annoying.
        Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
        Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ammo Find out more about Ammo
        Working...
        X