bb's flying out of bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bb's flying out of bolt

in my KSC Mac11 when i pull the trigger some of the bb's fly out of the bolt is there anyway to stop this.
    thanks in advance

Re: bb's flying out of bolt

anybody know what could be wrong?

Comment

Im taking a little bit of a stab at this, could it be that the magazine lips at the very top of the mag are a bit worn?
      How about trying it with only 5-10 BBs in the mag, less tension on the spring if it fires ok then, you may need either a new mag top or mag itself.

Comment

If you don't stack the mag correctly, and leave gaps in it, then this will happen. It may aslo happen for other reasons. I can't help you with those.
        sigpic
        Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
        I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Ok for starters are you using Excel BB's or ones that are that size ( 5.93 +/- 0.01 ) as it normally happens with these. If so change to Blaster Devils etc that are ( 5.96 +/- 0.01 ) as this helps.

This is as tisane says worns mag lips but the bigger BB's usually help

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
            Im taking a little bit of a stab at this, could it be that the magazine lips at the very top of the mag are a bit worn?
            Absolute truth...

Had the same problem which I cured with "minor adjustment" in a vice.
            (Carefully, using a micrometer I need to add!)
            Don't tell the wife...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glock17 Find out more about glock17
            Working...
            X