glock mag problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glock mag problems?

Hello i just recieved a new glock yay :D with 3 mags i know it hasnt been used in awhile but he only stored one of the mags with gas but with the 2 mags he didnt leave gas in i fil lthem up (no leaks) and can only get about 10 shots off before it locks up halfway and the recoils alot worse than the mag that had been left with gas in

anyhelp?

il have a vid up in 15 mins

Re: glock mag problems?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuawENGLQ-c

vid

Comment

i had a similar problem with a hfc glock and a we 1911, it looks like the blow back mech sticks to the hop unit, i striped mine down and totally lubed up the blow back mech and also used some fine grade sand paper on the unit to make the edges a bit smoother, this helped a lot and it would only stick every so often, off hand i think it would jam in one in 3 mags after that, so one jam outta 3 mag fulls wasnt bad :D

hope that helps a little

lee
      "Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Comment

Originally posted by yiddo212 View Post
        i had a similar problem with a hfc glock and a we 1911, it looks like the blow back mech sticks to the hop unit, i striped mine down and totally lubed up the blow back mech and also used some fine grade sand paper on the unit to make the edges a bit smoother, this helped a lot and it would only stick every so often, off hand i think it would jam in one in 3 mags after that, so one jam outta 3 mag fulls wasnt bad :D

hope that helps a little

lee
        but the thing is... with one mag it works perfectly so im thinking its the mags anyway ive lubed em up good and am gunna leave em overnight and try tomoz

Comment

Make sure the valve on that mag moves feely. Maybe get some silicone in there too.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
            Make sure the valve on that mag moves feely. Maybe get some silicone in there too.
            Is this the button on the back?

Comment

Yup

I'm wondering if it is having trouble striking on one mag.

Comment

yea im thinking that because theyve been left theyve seized up and got stiff as the mag that was left with gas is perfect

Comment

Unscrew the valve from the working one and swap with the non working. Easy way to identify if that is the issue

Make sure you release the gas first mind!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Renni 95 Im a student, been playing airsoft since may 09- loving it Find out more about Renni 95
                  Working...
                  X