WA Hardballer sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA Hardballer sights

Hi guys, I've recently bought an AMT Hardballer from this site, however I require a new front sight for it. Can anyone help me with compatible ones please?

Re: WA Hardballer sights

I'm presuming you're on about the long slide version, - the real-steel version does not have a front sight, as they're used to knock down large, steel targets. (Past experience with the real-steel).

The ones you see of pictures of the real/airsoft thing are already pre-installed, depending which model and make you got.

You're better off tapping a hole and installing one, but thats my suggestion.

Comment

Hmm, that's weird. It's got this little slot at the front here:

Comment

The WA hardballer should have a foresight. Freedom arts make sights for WA 1911s. You might be able to get hold of one of them. When I lose the foresight on my 1911, I used a spare glock sight and chopped it to fit. Probably woudln't match your colour though.
        sigpic
        Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
        I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Ah! - That slide with an indent is an probably an optional model, so you can use it for steel plate targets and hunting, rather than buying a separate slide (real-steel speaking), some shooting clubs/teams won't allow a foresight.

I never came across the real-steel version of which that had an indent though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kodiak TM gun nut Find out more about Kodiak
          Working...
          X