Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC M11A1 System 7

Hello,

Just got a KSC M11 second hand and it appears to have an issue.....I was just wondering if anyone knew or had similar experiences?

Basically, everytime the trigger is pulled, the bolt goes forwards and then stops as the BB get's caught on the sort of 'ski ramp' leading up to the hop chamber. I have tried oiling the ramp and loading nozzle but it had no effect.

By the looks of the loading nozzle, it looks pointed and kind of worn, where as looking at new pictures of it it is supposed to be square. Could this be the problem?

Just wondering if it's an easy fix or do I need a new loading nozzle (if so where on earth can I get one from?)

Thanks!
    How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
    Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
    And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Re: KSC M11A1 System 7

Just for future reference if anyone has the same issue.....

Basically what had happened is the loading nozzle has 2 parts, one where the gas comes out of and the bit below which picks up a BB and pushes it into the barrel.

What was happening was the lower part had worn down so much that the BB was getting caught between the top gas bit and the ski ramp as there wasn't enough plastic on the nub to push it infront of the gas nozzle if that makes any sense?

Anyway, I have temporarily fixed it by filing out a little groove in the gas nozzle to allow extra space for the BB and this has fixed it for the time being.

Other nozzles can be sourced from HK
    How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
    Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
    And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ajn Find out more about ajn
    Working...
    X