Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE 1911 Inconsistency, help

for reference, i use propane in my we1911

ok my we 1911 is so inconsistent, sometimes empties a whole mag, then othertimes as low as 3 or 4 shots and gas out. I hear there is a mag upgrade, can someone enlighten me on this?

also i have noticed whilst shooting, the slide doesnt seem to cycle all the way back, it is enough to cycle a bb into the chamber and rack the hammer back, but on last shot it would not go far enough back to lock, is this lack of gas, bad seals, valves or what?

when pulling the slide back to and forth there is friction where the slide racks the hammer back, making me think the blow back only has enough power to cock the hammer then it retreats, rather than reaching the full lock position and then retreat. Anyone any ideas on this?

or in fact any usefull info on upgrades, new valves etc i need to know about? thankyou

ps. i'm not looking for answers sayin upgrade to tm, i like my WE and just want it to work to its full potential, thanks again.
    sigpic

Re: WE 1911 Inconsistency, help

When you fill the Gas, does it look like alot is coming out the base, if so then the O rings need replaced, and this could be a reason why you only get a few shots out due to lack of gas.
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Re: WE 1911 Inconsistency, help

i believe all the seals / o rings are fine, no leaks frrom magazines etc, i was thinking loads of people would have messed around / modded the we1911, lets hear some of these stories in order to get mine running correctly! thanks
      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

b_hazard Find out more about b_hazard
      Working...
      X