WE 1911 Gas Issue Resolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE 1911 Gas Issue Resolved

Ok ladies, I have a fix for probably one of the most common gas problems with the WE 1911's excluding those of faulty valves.

What is happening is the gas is being lost and wasted where the mag connects to the nozzles blowback port inside the gun, too much gas is escaping due to a bad connection and therefore you will experience problems such as inability to empty full mags, gas discharges and incomplete slide cycles whilst firing.

I simply made up a new seal from rubber that will fit underneath the existing rubber on top of the outlet valve on the mag. This will raise the existing rubber a couple of mm making a tighter seal with the blowback port inside the slide of the gun.

My WE 1911 now with ease empties a full mag even at rapid fire pace, its seems harsh in power and I love it again.

Also I’ll throw in another modification I did on my WE, brass bb feeder as the plastic originals kept breaking.

Hope this is of some help to the WE faithful x

PS. If anyone would like to reward my work, i take all major credit cards and paypal x

PPS. WE are superior to tm's x
    sigpic

Re: WE 1911 Gas Issue Resolved

Thanks mate, greatly appreciated. - This should be a sticky!

Comment

Another thing I’ve noticed with the propane bottles, the ones I use (B&Q 400g) weigh approx 830grams when new, as soon as it gets down to around 500 they are now effectively useless to use in the gun, so don’t be fooled by this thinking it is due to the gun, the propane bottle does have more gas in it but not enough to function the gun correctly resulting in a 3 shot and out of gas. Just thought that be worth a mention this. Thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, just bought a WE HiCap 4.3 off here, got it today and although the gun looks and feels great I only get 6 or so shots from a full gassed mag. Your post could be the solution.
        Alan

Comment

Originally posted by schony View Post
          Thanks, just bought a WE HiCap 4.3 off here, got it today and although the gun looks and feels great I only get 6 or so shots from a full gassed mag. Your post could be the solution.
          Alan
          let us know how you get on, also i'd initially check the valves aren't leaking. Just out of interest, how much did you pay, i'm thinking of buying the same gun?

Ben.
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

b_hazard Find out more about b_hazard
          Working...
          X