kwa glock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwa glock

the trigger on my kwa glock 19 stays back in place when pulled back making all the gas shoot out and i cant take off the slide because it seems to be catching on something

any help

Re: kwa glock

Yup, something is broken - maybe the impact hammer!

Comment

how much is it to get that kind of thing fixed ?

Comment

You need to track down the part from UK usually (and probably pay some heavy postage unless you buying other kit).

Them there is the quite fiddly job of trying to get it all back in one piece, lol.

Comment

Dunno if you have started this but Im fixing a mates G 18 at the min and it has the same fault. I've stripped the whole trigger mech and it is fiddly but all is not lost. I found this article on unconventional airsoft's site. Nice high res photos of how it should look. Its for the install of a mod part but its a great help.

Hope this helps you out mate not sure if the 19 has the same type of hammer/trigger mech

http://unconventional-airsoft.com/20...ion-and-review

sandy
          "You shove me again, and I'll wrap that gun around your face!"

Mr T the legend himself!

Comment

To remove a kwa slide:
            Remove the magazine,
            Put the fire selector into safe,
            Pull down on both sides of the slide release,
            Pull the slide back and push forward.

Otherwise, have you inspected the chamber for a rogue bb or debris that might be causing trouble?

As for the venting gas, kwas can be quite tempermental if you overload the mags untill you break them in.

When you do field strip it, give it a thorough lubrication, especially around the inner barrel.

If your gun really is venting gas because it is broken, it is most likely the rocket valve that has gone and these can be sourced for about £5+ p&p if you know where to look.
            sigpic

G&G M16/M4 variant upper body wanted: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...890#post917890

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

m14alltheway Find out more about m14alltheway
            Working...
            X