Gas chargers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas chargers..

Supposed to be a simple alternative to hulking around a big bottle of gas, seen many of these in various different guises (flashbang, frag grenade etc), but never actually tried one. Any particular ones any good? Or are they all pants? - because I don't see many about/hear of people using them.

Thanks
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: Gas chargers..

The VFC ones are decent. The ACM ones aren't brilliant, but are ok for last ditch efforts to refil on the field

Comment

The VFC flashbang ones? Those are the ones I was looking at, just gotta find somewhere with them in stock!

Cheers for your input hunter! EDIT: Found some of the M67 grenade VFC ones, although I'm assuming they don't hold nearly as much as the flashbang ones?
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Ahh too late to edit.. some of them say 'recommended 134a, high pressure gas may cause damage' so I can't use Green in them!?

Comment

well i use green in my vfc flashbang,and its fine
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I think they just trying to cover themselves!

Had green in mine when I had it!

Reason you probably don't see many if that most people don't use a pistol all that much in the feild. I have 3 mags with my Glock, which usually lasts forever. They'll need more BB's before more gas. So maybe 6 mags worth (150 BB's) before I need to worry about gas.

Even then, instead of buying a £40 gas holder, might aswell buy 2 extra mags.

Comment

That's true actually Jag, there aren't that many pistols really are there? And me needing them is because I use big gas guzzlers like M500s and Desert Eagles :p

It's also going to be for the RPG. Because I don't want to have to buy more paintball moscarts as they are around £60, and that would only double the capacity I'm carrying, whereas having say two flashbangs would cost me £80, but I could fill the existing paintball moscart like 4 or 5 times, probably more! All I've gotta hope is that sites will let me use the nerf darts to fire out of it! Think I might get Aeviv to come round and do some pain tests on him with it

And glad to hear I can use green gas in them. Thanks for all the help! Does anyone know about the gas capacity of the frag type ones though?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
              Working...
              X