KSC Glock 23 trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KSC Glock 23 trigger

Sounds like you need a squirt of lube in the piston chamber the rubber may be dry happens to my tm sig alot.. But take the slide of and check the travel of the feed nozzel with the barrel in place.. And did you put the springs "part #23" in to make the feed nozzel move back?...

Comment

Take the slide off. Just by the ejection port is the plastic feeding nozzle. If you pull that forward, it should ping back into place with some conviction.

If it gets stuck or goes really slow, then you need to clean and re-lube the piston cup.

Comment

Originally posted by N3ADS View Post
        Sounds like you need a squirt of lube in the piston chamber the rubber may be dry happens to my tm sig alot.. But take the slide of and check the travel of the feed nozzel with the barrel in place.. And did you put the springs "part #23" in to make the feed nozzel move back?...
        It does move spring assisted,that was complete when I received it.

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
        Take the slide off. Just by the ejection port is the plastic feeding nozzle. If you pull that forward, it should ping back into place with some conviction.

If it gets stuck or goes really slow, then you need to clean and re-lube the piston cup.
        Seems pretty fast returning,but I'll take it apart clean and lube it,cheers both of you...:D

Comment

Also clean the rails the slide moves along, check for no grit etc there!

Comment

Yeah its jamming like crazy..I'll strip it out when I get more time..is it straightforward?
            It's not blowing back but if I cock it manually it fires...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
            Working...
            X