BEst gas for TM m92f military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEst gas for TM m92f military

Have bought it today along with 2 bottles of green gas (01 brand) but now reading such things as TM arnt made for green gas and others, some expert help would be grateful thanks
    http://zeroin.co.uk/image.php?type=s...ine=1296170949

Re: BEst gas for TM m92f military

Erm have you looked at all the other threads about this?

Anyway, Green is fine mostly just dont use it on a super hot day (That being over like 18 degrees) as you run the risk of blowing your top slide off. Now 99% of TM are fine on green all year round but don't run the risk, buy a bottle of Abbey ultra to use for those super hot days, at least If you have a can you know you have gas you can use should the weather turn scorching.

I wouldn't worry too much as I say its a rare occurance on TM GBBs that the slide comes off with green gas, its mainly on chinese clones but just exercise caution and common sense when it comes to which gas to use on a day (If in doubt use Ultra in late spring and summer and in winter use green.)

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

so for groundzero weekender i believe Green gas should be fine then. am new to my own pistol and gas.
      http://zeroin.co.uk/image.php?type=s...ine=1296170949

Comment

Should be, if you are unsure just buy a can of abbey ultra just in case. If in doubt just ask one of the guys you know play regularly or a marshal their advice. I generally do just for a second opinion, well until I turned all my GBB's full metal so it didn't matter.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

I run my tm tac master m9 on green its fine but as above not in stoopid hot weather. Better safe than sorry
          Originally posted by iNK
          Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

its a rare occurance on TM GBBs that the slide comes off with green gas,
            I was running my G26 on ultra, 24 degrees already, and accidentally left mag in sun for 4 hours. bang. blood.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

born2die Find out more about born2die
            Working...
            X