grenade shower shell problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grenade shower shell problem

just got first gas grenade for m203 launcher. whjen i try to fill with gas it just makes farting noises. the guy i bought it off said it needed these little ball bearings and rubber ring fitting to the shell. i know not how to do this. someone help me please, allthough the farting sound is amuzing, its not quite as good as the grenade round will be when it works. cheers.

Re: grenade shower shell problem

you need to reset the valve, push the valve in till you hear a click it should then return to its normal place and close it off

CrYzR
    "Securus adveho , Securus vado!"
    CrYzR

Comment

If the above doesn't work, buy a mosart repair kit and fit the ball bearings and new rubbers, as per the instructions of the previous owner. If you don't know how to, find someone who does. Or use google.

Comment

would help you you know what make the shell is; as there are several slightly different internal mechanisms in different shell types.

moscarts can be a nightmare, but most others are fairly easy
        sigpic

Comment

the problem was the lack of bearings inside, and the bearings supplied werre wrong size. fixed for free by my local airsoft shop works a treat now. hehe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aptom i wish i could play airsoft every day. Find out more about aptom
          Working...
          X