Gas, a little help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas, a little help please

Right, I used to use the Ultrair gas in my 5-7. It's the one in the green bottle. However, it's out of stock or OH GOD HOW MUCH everywhere I've looked. I'm not sure if it's classed as green gas or not. I own a TM 5-7, and a KJW Ruger Mk1 is coming in the post, for ideas of what it's going into.

It seems the one with the red label is the same, but I can't find any info to that effect, so I'd rather not buy it and have it blow my gun to bits.

Essentially, I need gas for ground zero for those guns, so any and all suggestions will help. Brand names and actual item if possible, the ******* ***** is big on many people making lots of stuff in different packages, which doesn't help in cases like these!

Thanks for all help.
    Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Re: Gas, a little help please

Coleman propane and a AI propane adaptor.
    Exactly the same as green but cheaper

Comment

Erm no!! Read GZ rules for their sites. Propane is not allowed. It isn't the same. It is roughly the same power but has no lubricant in it. Even Green gas has some lubricant in it.

You would probably need to use Abbey Predator Ultra, Kickass, HFC, or any other green gas. The ones you used were green gasses. That is, both the red and green cans are green. I believe the only difference is the amount of lubricant each can has in it.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
        Erm no!! Read GZ rules for their sites. Propane is not allowed. It isn't the same. It is roughly the same power but has no lubricant in it. Even Green gas has some lubricant in it
        Apologies havent played at GZ so wouldnt know.
        Lube is also provided in an ai propane adaptor kit so propane DOES have lube to it you just have to put it there yourself.
        And it has been proven that green and propane are exactly the same.
        http://www.airsoft-innovations.com/lab1.html
        Its actualy safer as propane tanks are stronger.
        Last edited by tisane; 16 August, 2010, 02:58.

Comment

Oh and i did have a look at the rules and regs for GZ sites since my last, and theres no mention of a propane ban??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm aware of the propane ban, but I'm not keen on opening a can of worms about all that again.

Thanks for the help
            Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

Fair enough like i say ive never played there myself.
              Anyway all green gas is the same just type it into the sites search bar and whatever they call it it should come up.

Comment

Looks like it's the cans sold by a german online shop of camo then, they're the best in terms of price >.>
                Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Froggy Find out more about Froggy
                Working...
                X