Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we M1911 trigger issues

just tried my gun out with some greengas and its not firing properly,

sometimes the gun fires as soon as i pull the trigger but majority of the time i need to pull the trigger twice for any responce - this is with a magazine in full of gas.......

where as if i was to cock the gun and fire it with no magazine in / no gas in the mag the hammer is trigger on every pull of the trigger :S

any idea to why this is happening?

ty

Re: we M1911 trigger issues

Ok possibility of new issue..... the slide is sticking slightly as you cock it, it sticks during return to normal position

i have used cylinder grease where it slides

Comment

Hi,
      If the slde is sticking and not quite returning into battery that would explain why the gun won`t fire first pull of the trigger. Check that there is no dirt between the grooves in the outer barrel or in the slide where the grooves mate together.

Another problem nay be the hammer spring is too weak to open the gas valve in the magazine , as greengas is higher pressure than 134a. ( though I doubt this, as W.E. s have a strong hammer spring.

regards,
      Pete.

Comment

its fine now but why are you mentioning batteries :S this is a gas pistol not electeric

Comment

Badas, what he meant by battery is when the slide returns to normal position after completing cycling - Not an actual battery pack.

"My slide is not returning to battery"<-e.g. Normally caused by the hammer strut sitting too high, or the barrel lugs have caught the slide during cycle.

Since the problem is solved, be sure to spray some silicon oil in the loading nozzle/blow back chamber as well as the rubber lips on top of the magazines.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badas Find out more about badas
          Working...
          X