Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM P226 MAC in KJW P226 Will it work?

Will a TM P226 MAG work in a KJW P226 ?

I see that the top part of the mag (for replacements) fit both KJW and TM but are the mags the same?

I want a spare KJW P226 Mag but everyone is out of stock.

Re: TM P226 MAC in KJW P226 Will it work?

Yep i have one in mine.
    Hold more gas too

Comment

Thats handy to know as i was thinking about asking the same question!!
      B&T MP5SD5

Comment

Any idea if it works the other way? Can't find new ones of either anywhere but it increases my chance of second hand ones

Comment

Most likely as a KJW is in general a clone of a TM.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

That unfortunatly i dont know but as said kj is a clone of tm so if it goes one way surely they are going to go the other way too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the comments boys.

I found a website abroad that sold KJW P226 Mags, and had them im stock & better still they were allot cheaper than buying them in this country.

On the P226 the outer barrel is a black stainless steel one with no thread for a silencer. However I can see that you can get TM threaded outer barrels in either silver or black.

This would look grate and the fact I could use a silencer would be gr8 ! I may just gamble and go for the TM outer barrel.

Anyone know why all the UK suppliers have no stock of spare parts ? Something to do with all that S*&^ out in the sea between the US and SK ?

Comment

HK retailers are sort of neighbors with the companies, so therefore parts are much cheaper and easier to source and hold a much bigger stock as well because land is bigger and cheaper compared with land here in the UK.

UK retailers have to pay more to get those parts imported, which is fairly expensive and consumes a lot of time with contacts and waiting, so they tend not to bother with replacements that hardly won't break - They also stock high end stuff, like G&P or whatever for aftermarket parts that seem 'worth' getting.

Sometimes but not always, the situation also depends on the manufacturer.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kilbz Find out more about kilbz
                Working...
                X