Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co2 Desert Eagle Trigger Problem

Hi,

basically I have a co2 powered desert eagle, and it stopped working, I took it apart and basically a piece of metal goes from the trigger to the back next to the hammer along the outside of a piece of plastic that the slide sits on, and this then goes inside into a small square. Now normally when the trigger is pulled this pushes another thing forward which is connected to the side of the part that fires the gun so releases the gas moves the hammer forward ect by a piece of metal, but the piece that is supposed to connect to the hammer has snapped off and now obviously it wont fire, I know its confusing but if you want a picture I'll get you one I just don't like taking it apart as its a bitch to put back together. Now I have tried everything I can think of, just glue between the two bits, trying to glue a new bit back where the metal was but none of it works, I have spoken to the company and they say it will be £30 odd all in probably to get that and a leaky mag fixed but I was wondering of there was any other way of doing this so I can save myself the money?

Thanks
    Wanted:
    Baton/Rubber 40mm grenades
    GHK AKM Magazines

About the Author

Collapse

qwerty123il Find out more about qwerty123il
Working...
X