Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 part identification. - help.

Hay guys,

i recently acquired two near-enough matching 1911's. one however is missing the 'end-cap'? or 'barrel stabilizer'? i dont really know what its called.

on this picture you can see both the 1911 barrel ends.
    on the left you'll notice the barrel as a metal block at the end. however the gun on the right does not have this part. i'm looking to buy this part however without knowing what its called i have no hope of doing so,

does anyone know what it is and if possible where in the UK i can get a replacement?

thanks for the help all, i would really appreciate knowing what the part is called at-least.

- Chris.

Re: 1911 part identification. - help.

Barrel bushing, you can find them in HK retailers - Let me have a look around and I'll PM you with a link.

Not so sure about UK retailers though.

Comment

TM or We or Kjw ? if its a Tm the supporter of flames do guarder steel barrel bushing

Comment

It is indeed a barrel bushing, and I'm also getting sick of the amount of people on here and elsewhere who are selling 1911s minus this rather fundamental part. (a) how do you lose it in the first place, and (b) why do you think it's ok to sell a gun in this state without mentioning it to the buyer. Sorry for the rant...
        102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

thanks for the help guys, had afew pm's about it, the make of the 1911 is a Army Armaments. but wouldn't a TM part fit? or any part, i mean Army are just a clone brand right?

thanks for the help so far guys, its highly appreciated!
          - chris.

Comment

Yeah Army are clones of tm 1911's so aftermarket parts for the TM 1911 will fit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X