Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjusting hop up on a KWA Glock 19 gbb

Hi
    I have a KWA Glock 19 gbb. It fires quite innaccurately so I want to see if I can adjust the hop up to make it more accurate. Does anyone know how I do this on this gun? Any other ways of adjusting accuracy (without breaking the bank)?

Regards,
    Pete

Re: Adjusting hop up on a KWA Glock 19 gbb

You can do this through the ejection port, but without the correct tool, it is a bit fiddly.

Take off the slide, remove the big spring and lift the barrel & outer barrel out. On the end of the inner barrel is a plastic circle, moving it one way gives more hop, the other way less. Look down the barrel towards a light source (ie a window) and see if the rubber is going up or down

Comment

Cheers pal, will give it a go!

Pete

Comment

Hmm, I had a look. Didn't see any plastic circle. There is like a large rubber ring in it though and I'm able to twist the jagged metal bit of inner barrel round, that's the bit that seems to go clockwise or anti clockwise.

Comment

That is the right bit. Look down the barrel whilst doing that, should see the rubber rise and fall slighly.

Comment

Yep I see it, thanks! What does this do, cause more/less spin on the ball as it leaves the barrel?

Pete

Comment

Yup pretty much.

The further it is down, the more spin it puts on. You need to find the sweet spot. Too little, and their is not enough back spin to get decent range. Too much and the BB goes skywards, or is slowed down so much the range is poor again!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PeteJC21 Find out more about PeteJC21
              Working...
              X