Magazine marui m9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine marui m9

I recently put a G&G metal slide and frame on my marui M9 biohazard, i also use a zenith 150% enhanced recoil spring instead of the stock one. Now i face 3 issues:

- The magazine doesn't stay all the way up, its nearly 1mm down (when i put it in, the catcher still click as normal though) So it clearly reduces fps as gas leaks out from the gap between the piston and the magazine lips. I can't think of anyway to lower down the piston, any thoughts?

- The gun seems to be more gas consuming. It used to shoot 3.5 Mag until i have to refill gas, now it does 2.5 mag or sometime 3 at best. Do you think its the strong recoil spring causing the issue or because the weather is getting colder?

- Sometime the guns fired double shots, it did that 2 or 3 times so far. I have the feeling it only does that when the magazine is nearly empty but not sure why. Anyone have the same problem? you know how to fix?

Re: Magazine marui m9

The gad usage is because of the metal slide and heavy recoil spring
    as more gas is needed to sling back a metal slide with proper level of power to not jam

Also the gal may also be because of the metal slide
    try the plastic slide mate see I the gap is still there

Comment

Re: Magazine marui m9

Cheers guard-sniper the response :D .

I'm absolutely new to airsoft so i thought as long as i use the original hammer spring and the original hammer itself, it should hit the valve in the same split of seconds and allow the same amount of gas to come out. I actually expected blowback to be weaker rather than the gun consumming more gas to produce the same blowback.

Yeah you are right, the metal slide caused the gap, however i'm too in love with the metal sound and really don't want to go back with the plastic one. Do you think i can file down somewhere on the frame to low down the slide & make it closer to the magazine lips?

How about the double shot issue, do you have any experience on that?

Thanks again mate, appreciate your help.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

locdinh Find out more about locdinh
      Working...
      X