Marui hi capa barrel picture request!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui hi capa barrel picture request!

Hi guys, I would like to compare my WE barrel against a Marui - To see the differences. The pictures of the barrel would need - A left and right side pictures, because all I can find is the barrel facing the left.

I know it sounds of bit awkward, but pictures would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Re: Marui hi capa barrel picture request!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65034

have a look at that thread, hopefully you can find at least some to give you an idea there. thats a guarder barrel, for a WE hi capa or a Tm hi capa.

as far as I am aware, both barrels are the same, as they are actually clones of each other. Dont quote me on that though! this item was sold to me as compatible with both we and tm

Comment

Thanks, but its not exactly what I'm looking for - I'd like the inner barrel still inside the outer barrel, to see what it looks like.

Thanks again.

Comment

ah ok. well give me the rest of tonight and i will snap sone when i get home to my pistol!

Comment

If it`s any help... I have a tm hi-capa 4.3 and a WE desert warrior 4.3 and both barrels inner and outer are completely interchangeable as is the complete top slide assembly.
          Hope this helps.
          flatrajectory

Comment

A wee bump, I'm looking ideally a picture of a marui hi capa outer&inner barrel on its right and left side, I would like to know how both barrels are attached.

Thanks again.

Comment

the barrels are attached simply by sliding one into the other. the fin on the end of the outer barrel, keeps the inner barrel in place. to slide one barrel into another, you have to bend this fin out slightly so that you can slip the inner barrel past

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
              Working...
              X