Limcat Custom blowback and Magazine feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limcat Custom blowback and Magazine feed

I have a Limcat custom and the feed nozzle keeps getting stuck in the barrel mouth stopping it cycling properly. Not all the time but enough to really pee me off. Also, why do the magazines not always feed properly. They seem to jam sometimes not letting me get of a full magazine. This is also happening with some new mags, is it me???

Re: Limcat Custom blowback and Magazine feed

Is it the Phantera you have? It may be worth looking at the website or contacting them for help.
    sigpic

Comment

A few possible issues here. First one being the outer barrel (ejection port end) rubbing the slide too much. That usually is the main cause to the nozzle jamming. Or it could be a sticky blowback chamber. If you know how to strip it down, check those 2 bit's for wear and debri's.

As for the mags not always feeding, does the recoil spring guide have buffers installed. If it does try removing a few of those. They are there to restrict the movement of the slide (to get you a faster cycle rate), and too many will cause it to not feed properly.

Comment

A LOT of hi cappa mags miss feed and they do this thing where you shoot a couple and then the feeder gets stuck near the top and wont fire until you manually touch it , has happened with all hi cappa mags and im not sure why :/ .

Comment

Thanks to you all for your advice. I looked up Limcat web site only to find they build real guns, lol. I think the barrel rubbing may be a problem, this I will check. As for the magaize jamming issue, what a pain. I also have 2 new co2 mags and they are the same. The load nozzle enters the chamber mouth and occassionaly I have to recock by hand and can see the nozzle is stuck and as I pull back on the slide I can see the internals of the bbv before it finally snaps back into place. It is a beautiful gun and I so want to get it to work correctly. The problem with airsoft as opposed to the real thing is that there is no extra power to operate the slide if it gets just the slightest bit stuck. I will persevere and hopefully sort it out. But God knows what I can do about the magazine sticking / jamming problem!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

schony 59 years old married 37 years 2 daughters Find out more about schony
          Working...
          X