KSC Glock 18C selector switch problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC Glock 18C selector switch problem

i have a problem with my glock 18, a small pin to keep the selector switch in place keeps shooting out whenever i fire my glock. does anyone know what to do to fix it? right now i'm having to put tape over where it goes to keep it in there

Re: KSC Glock 18C selector switch problem

anyone????

Comment

hello mate i had this same problem happening with mine. if you slide the rear sight to the right there a small grub screw that holds the pin in place the size of the alan key is 0.9 just nip it up but keep checking as the grub screw will keep coming lose cos of the full auto on the gun
      my sells rating http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...ight=mikeymaul

Comment

Thread lock the grub screw?
        sigpic
        Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
        I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

I had the same problem. I had to buy a new piece form hong kong. I found that thread lock on the grub screw located under the rear sight, fixed the problem.

Comment

cheers guys will just try it out now!!!!

Comment

it worked but no my rear iron sight is very movable

Comment

Bit of careful gaffa tape to make it thicker should solve that.

Comment

I have had this same problem with the kwa/ksc g26c. the g26c is basically a smaller version of the g18c so the way to fix it is exactly the same.

ADVICE FOR NEW OWNERS : remember to check this tiny screw under the rear sight for looseness. if you loose the selector pin outside you will not find it and spares are hard to come by.

Also you should recieve an allen key specifically for this job in the box with the gun when you buy it.

new buyers do not be put off by this; both the 18c and the 26c are great side-arms. you'll just have to accept this as part of the everyday maintainence that all airsoft weapons require!!

Comment

I've installed a PGC slide on mine and has the same problem. That tiny hex screw undr sight is tight but it keeps returning to safe.
                    Do you have any suggestions?

George

Asahi WA2000
                    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

If the hex screw is tight and I'm guessing you still got the pin that sits in the back, I'd say u have lost the little ball bearing from in side the switch that keeps it in place when in full or semi.
                      Last edited by mikeymaul; 31 January, 2011, 00:25. Reason: needed to make clearer
                      my sells rating http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...ight=mikeymaul

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                      Working...
                      X