AGM M4 GBBR wont cycle bb's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGM M4 GBBR wont cycle bb's

I've bought a AGM M4 GBBR with a npas kit installed, second (third) hand off the forum but it wont cycle bb's, the first round when cocked in the the barrel fires fine but then it just fires the gas as if its not picking up the bb's from the mag. I taken apart and put back together the loading nozzle and npas, and tried adjusting the npas settings but it still does the same. The rifle also came with the standard nozzle which I installed but does the same. What am I doing wrong? I've tried the nozzles in other AGM rifles and it does the same with the same mags. At the moment I'm using ultrair summer gas, am I using the wrong gas? Any help please if you've had the same problem. It will help me and save me from f***ing of the seller even more.
    Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Re: AGM M4 GBBR wont cycle bb's

Check the spring in the mag is free of crap mate

Squirt some silicone oil down it and just load , empty then reload the mag til they feed

And also check the bolt is correctly engaging the mag

Comment

When the mags taken out the bbs left in look fine, then when reinserted in to the gun the first round chambered ok and the mags feed fine in other rifles so don't think its that.
      Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

So it indicates that the actual boot is chomping the bbs topside more so it just spins them downwards and not pushing them into the breach

Make sure you push the mags into the rifle properly even if it means you push up on the mag as you shoot

If you have to do so and it fires fine

You may need a new mag catch so it looks and sits higher upwards

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simon Find out more about simon
        Working...
        X