TM M92F trigger problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M92F trigger problem

i had my 92 stripped down for a good old cleaning and decided to remove the grips to get the gunge out from underneath. i accidently pulled the trigger and a spring came off. luckily i found the spring (or at least 1 part) but i don't know how to replace it... anyone able to help... see picture for whats going on

Re: TM M92F trigger problem

This might be tricky to explain, so if it makes no sense I'll try and get a picture of mine later.

Essentially, if I remember rightly, that spring holds up the horizontal bar (to the right in your picture). If you look underneath it there should be a little groove for the spring to sit it.

The rounded piece of the spring goes around the round raised piece on the handle next to the hole where the screw goes. The curved piece of the spring faces downwards (over the top of the screw hole) and the straight piece of the spring sits into the groove on teh bar to hold it up.
    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Comment

^ See, that's exactly what I was saying. :D
        102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

spot on, problem fixed! thanks so much :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Hoops Delta player, been here at GZ 3 years now and still love it! Find out more about The Hoops
          Working...
          X