TM MEU Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM MEU Help.

Hi. Im having a bit of trouble with my MEU. When I shoot, 1st shot no problem, pull the trigger again from the 2nd shot and it doesn't fire, (if you semi-cock the hammer, and pull the trigger it is that sound). Pull the trigger the 3rd time and it will shoot and so on. This will carry on until i finish the mag. So say if i load 10 bb's in a mag, i have to pull the trigger 20 times to empty the mag.

However I worked out that, if i shoot the 1st shot it will fire and then push the hammer down a tiny amount (it is already in the cocked position) it will fire that shot without me having to pull the trigger with nothing happening and so on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rob

Re: TM MEU Help.

I'd say something to do with the striker that hits the gas valve in the magazine. Have you tryed cleaning it and putting some lube into the area where the hammer sits?

Try that and let me know how you get on,( its always easier to just do it rather than say it if you know what i mean :P) it could be a number of things but none too serious
    Originally posted by massey666
    I wouldnt worry mate, a quick shot in the garden wont make a whole SAS team jump out the bushes and fill you full of lead :P

Comment

Originally posted by gundude View Post
      I'd say something to do with the striker that hits the gas valve in the magazine. Have you tryed cleaning it and putting some lube into the area where the hammer sits?

Try that and let me know how you get on,( its always easier to just do it rather than say it if you know what i mean :P) it could be a number of things but none too serious
      Yep, just did it. Still the same thing, however the issue occurs less now, but still interrupts firing occasionally.

Thanks for advice

Rob

Comment

Friend had a similar problem with his 1911. The leaf spring wasn't interacting properly with the hammer parts. If you know what you're doing, check it out. Make sure the leaf spring can't go anywhere it shouldn't go.
        sigpic
        Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
        I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Puddzzz Find out more about Puddzzz
        Working...
        X