hudson grease gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hudson grease gun

hi guys any one anything about these ive got some issues with it and i dont know alot about gas guns !
    (gun in my pic)
    basicly you gas up the mag put it into the gun load it pull the trigger and it cycles let the trigger go and it dont stop until the gas runs out
    when it did work it was a bit miss firey !

i would like to fix this problem as its a nice ww2 smg other than its plastic

any help info would be nice cheers
    lee

http://www.ukaircav.com

Re: hudson grease gun

Hi mate,

before your brought your greasegun did you do any research. Cos it is one of the most problamatic WW2 Guns. But anyway i will tell you how i made mine "better".

In this particular instance it seems that it could be one of a few things:

Have you taken the mag apart if you have they are very picky on how they go back together. The back pressure plate (where if you was to press with your finger gas would be released) can become sticky. Lube this first, and retry after spraying with much silicone.

Do you sometimes put your mag in cock and nothing happens? Then the pin which presses into the mag is just slightly to long. (i think this is called the sear but maybe wrong) so try filing it down slightly. I had horrendous trouble with mine for quite a while. It would only work after slamming the mags in a few times. As the pin which hits the back of the magazine to release the gas was bent at an angle because of its length

Let me know how you get on.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

marve114 Get to know me, You might just like me ! Find out more about marve114
    Working...
    X