a question for tanaka M700 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question for tanaka M700 owners

hey folks, i've got a second hand M40A1 that uses the M700 bolt receiver and barrel section, but didn't get a manual with an "exploded diagram" (got no manual at all) and i'm wondering if any of you folks have one that i could get a scanned copy of (just the diagram with all the parts numbers on) as i need to replace a few parts and don't know what the numbers are that i need to find and order... if that makes any sense.

if you have could i possibly get a copy of it? pleeeaase?!

thanks in advance!
    sigpic
    Mercs Boss
    Armoury:
    ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Re: a question for tanaka M700 owners

Might help.

Comment

Forgot to mention that i'm not sure tanaka do print their manuals in English at all....

Hence the Japanese

Comment

thankfully i have a friend who may be able to translate so it should be of help when looking for main parts. unfortunately i may struggle to get the part i'm looking for though as its located towards the front of the barrel, and once the front sling mount is screwed in it also holds the outer barrel in place... may have to attempt a botch job on it... i'll try and get a picture of the part i mean at some point as that may be useful for folks to know which part i'm referring to.

thanks for that image though :p as, like i said above, it will help me for future main working parts
        sigpic
        Mercs Boss
        Armoury:
        ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Snakeh Find out more about Snakeh
        Working...
        X