TM Desert Eagle Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Desert Eagle Gas

I'm unsure on what gas to use with this gun. I don't really want to risk green so its either abbey ultra/143a. Any feedback on this issue is much appreciated

Re: TM Desert Eagle Gas

the tm desert eagle performs best on green gas mate as it gives a very nice kick

Comment

If it's metal all are fine.

just a bit more fps 134a, ultra, green in that order.

i would use ultra, and green sometimes. 134a is boring. big gun heavy slide - powerful gas would cycle it better probably and be much more fun
      Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Use green.

The only thing that will be problematic with the gun is the slide stop on the slide itself, it will wear away. This will happen with all gasses though.

I've owned 3 desert eagles. My first one I sold, my second one is now 100% upgraded (metal, performance upgrades & custom parts) and the third I gave my brother as a Christmas present.

I've never owned a tin of Ultra or 134a. I've only owned green. The gun works perfectly on it so I recommend using it

Comment

Thanks for the replys guy's. Perhaps then i'll use green in the winter and abbey ultra during the summer.

Comment

Or use green all year round That'd make the gun perform at it's best. About 315 FPS on a non warmed mag. I've had mine hitting 350 FPS on a warmed magazine of green.

Comment

:O thats my site limit. Anything around 280-350 i would be happy with.

Comment

TM Desert eagles are best on Green gas really.

It does wear the slide catch but! this will happen anyway as its plastic!

only thing i suggest you dont do is add any upgraded recoil springs this WILL damage the slide and break your gun.
                You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HuntR Just another average gun whore Find out more about HuntR
                Working...
                X