Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Hi-Capa 5.1 is now fully auto?!

Hello guys,

About a month ago i bought a Hi-Capa 5.1 second hand, with a leaky mag. I sent the mag back for repairs, and it's now fixed-I also sent the Gun itself to be lubed and greased up. Now i've noticed the hammer will not pull all the way back (half-cocking) and will fire fully auto. This is incredibly annoying as you can imagine, and because the hammer won't fully cock it gets stuck quite often...HALP!

Re: WE Hi-Capa 5.1 is now fully auto?!

The hammer sear has broken or knocked out of place.

Comment

First thing to check, would be that the leaf spring is sat over both of the sears properly. If that doesn't fix it, check the sears are installed correctly, then that they're all in one piece.
      sigpic
      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

okay thanks guys, i don't know how to maintain GBBs and so i'd probably do better to take it into somewhere professional shouldn't I?

Comment

Well, someone's sold you something that doesn't work. Get them to sort it out if you don't know what you're doing.
          sigpic
          Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
          I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Remove magazine. Push out the body pin at the bottom of the handle and slide the spring housing down.
            Keeping the hammer forward, lift up the rear safety to expose the sear spring (it's a 3 pronged leaf spring that looks like a fork).
            All 3 prongs should lay on top of the hammer mechanism parts etc. If the prongs are too bent (usually forward) this can cause the hammer and slide to return too early hence the auto firing.
            Hope this helps.
            sigpic
            -... .-.. ..- . -.. . ...- .. .-.. ..- -.-
            Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32124

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Heavy weap0nz guy Find out more about Heavy weap0nz guy
            Working...
            X