Collapse

Calling the Airsoft Guru's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling the Airsoft Guru's............

erm i give up

i should be asleep as im up early but i need to know the answer
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

You're missing the bolt catch block and the full auto sear it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Barny Hamon View Post
        You're missing the bolt catch block and the full auto sear it looks like.
        Bolt catch missing yep but that was intended so you can SEE INSIDE ..Sear is a good clue...
        The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

tell us im sleepy ( or pm me if you want to keep them guessing haha)
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Would this be a 3 or 2 round burst kit then?

Comment

Has it been modified for burst fire?

Comment

How many people, like me, are refreshing constantly? :-p

Comment

Well at the risk of everyone needing their beauty sleep (me included) and those who have nearly guessed correctish. All internals are steel and its fitted with 3 burst kit, plus quad ambi selector, in other words you get Safe, Semi, Burst and Auto fire. Boring I know but it was a laugh before bed I guess.........
                  The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Yay! I can sleep satisfied now :-p

Comment

ahh i see said the blind man...

ah well....*head hits keyboard* k,mfamf;afmpaf papfnapnapfnpanfpafnakkkkkkkkk;kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

that is pretty badass though

zzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Well done muzzy 2 in the morning and I'm staring at a rifle shouting at the top of my voice "I can't work it out" like a distressed, pregnant, blind, confused 75 year old women watching count down. And when i found out what it was I started acting like one of those old ladies watching who wants to be a millionaire, you know the ones that say ooooo what's the answer it could be one of the 4 then when the answer is announced the granny says, "yes yes yes I was just about to say that". Well done though it looks awsome CW

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

muzzy Find out more about muzzy
                        Working...
                        X