Kjw p226

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kjw p226

Hi guys, just wandering if this is TM compatible?

It's been passed around with my team mates and I just miss it so much I'm getting it back and wanting to make it more winter friendly and update it a bit as I got it January 2007 and I can't find a site with KJW update parts.

No "Google is your friend", wouldn't be asking if I hadn't checked.

Cheers
    George

Re: Kjw p226

yes it is ,but the unfortunatly metal body is not very winter friendly. Your better of with tm abs or a kwa ns2 (if you can bare the shoddy trades) .Stuck in a pdi winter piston head ,6.01 tb barrel ,9ball hop ,and 9ball router in my tm the other day. After leaving it out in the ice I rattled off a mag ,and it locked back with gas to spare.

Comment

Impressive, thanks for that heroshark. So new slide or new body or just new gun? It would just be easier to fix this one up rather than buy new and upgrade

Comment

you often see tm bodies going cheap from people MBK'ing them .I see an MBK'ed one in the sales with the abs body going with it .Could try ask if they'll split it, and you can swap it as the seasons change. Don't get a chrome abs one though they are also effected by the cold

Comment

Tah for the info mate.

Mods may close this thread, I have all I need.

George

Comment

Hang on chum... don't close it just yet... a few questions if I may...

The PDI winter piston head... this improves performance in winter, but will it still work okay in the summer? Or would you need to change it back to the original piston head for summer use?

Where can I find the 9ball router and hop as I can't find them on Z1 (what are these exactly)?

Comment

I don't know the answer to those however I'm sure heroshark will let you know.

However you can find 9ball stuff on a hobby shop in asia mate.

George

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Collector Find out more about The Collector
              Working...
              X