M9 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M9 Problems

The trigger spring in my M9 GBB broke (in typical M9 fashion), so I replaced the trigger spring, but was immediately greeted with another problem. When I go to pull the trigger on single action, it doesn't fire, but fires the second time I pull it. After reading something on another forum regarding how to fix this, I disassembled the whole hammer assembly to check for imperfections in springs. I reassembled everything to find that I still had that same problem AND the gun was firing a lot less powerfully, the slide doesn't even cycle fully

Any help with resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated!

Re: M9 Problems

Please help, guys...

Comment

it sounds like 2 things to me
      1 the trigger link from the trigger to hammer is bent
      2 the spring that pushes up the trigger link is weak

Comment

But why does it always work on the second trigger pull? Also, it works perfectly upside down, if that means anything....

Comment

By what you have said above is what i have to work on! so the conclusion is that the trigger bar is bent are a weak spring ..
          What do you mean second trigger pull?
          You have single and double action on the m9!..
          Single is! the hammer being cocked and then pulling the trigger..
          And double is pulling the trigger to draw the hammer back and the firing cycle begins in to single..

Are you saying the gun works when you engage the second notch on the hammer?

and what make is it ?

Comment

When the hammer is fully cocked, the trigger can be pulled but it won't fire, but it does the fire the second time I pull the trigger.

Comment

just do a check 1st
              cock the hammer then push down on the top of the slide and see if it fires
              then if its the same take the grip of the rite side and check the v shapes spring is not snapped are weak

Comment

a quick question about this because im having the same problem, does the gun appear to fire properly if you have no bbs in the mag and hold down the slide lock?
                sigpic

Comment

Nope, I have the same problem all the time.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

W.I.L.F Find out more about W.I.L.F
                  Working...
                  X