KWA glock fix how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA glock fix how much?

Hello, I need my trigger and mag striker assembling i was thinking of sending it to zeroone to be mended and I'm missing part 82 how much do you think it will be to have it all done including p&p or would it just be worth buying a new glock?

Cheers

Joe
    "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
    Red - Shawshank Redemption

Re: KWA glock fix how much?

#82 being the small spring from the hammer unit?

Last guy on here who sent a GBB to Z1 wasn't too happy, not necessarily Z1's fault though!

Problem is the parts are pretty expensive usually as they come from HK with high postage costs. Then add add 30 - 60 mins labour, and postage each way. Bearing in mind some of these are only £90 new, repairing GBB's can sometimes be a bit of a joke cost wise!

Best thing to do is look for somebody breaking one, or... break yours for parts and invest in a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
      #82 being the small spring from the hammer unit?

Last guy on here who sent a GBB to Z1 wasn't too happy, not necessarily Z1's fault though!

Problem is the parts are pretty expensive usually as they come from HK with high postage costs. Then add add 30 - 60 mins labour, and postage each way. Bearing in mind some of these are only £90 new, repairing GBB's can sometimes be a bit of a joke cost wise!

Best thing to do is look for somebody breaking one, or... break yours for parts and invest in a new one.
      Yeah thats what i was expecting i can get the spring on flame support for £15 but as you say its quite fiddly so it will take them 30-40 mins
      "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
      Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

If you can find somebody ordering from HK, the MAG set of all the springs is just $7.50!

For somebody who knows what they doing, it's a fairly simple fix. Problem is finding somebody local to avoid clocking up postage costs!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MistroJoe Find out more about MistroJoe
        Working...
        X