Is my USP Compact made by KWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is my USP Compact made by KWA

Our local site stocks ASG gear, and I was assured that the USP COMPACT was made by KWA, and was of the Ns2 type. Apparently ASG just rebranded them, with no trades... Unlike UMAREX. (UMAREX have the licensing to H&K among others)
    Hope this helps a little!

Comment

I only had a quick look at the one at our local site as i was in love with the MP7...lol and i couldnt remember seeing the ASG markings, i do trust them and if i had brought it from them i probably wouldnt be asking the question mate, however finding it £30 cheaper delivered i went elsewhere and thought i might have been stitched up with an old one.

Comment

Found this too while digging that cofirms it without a doubt as it shows the differences between the two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkiLY_qwXkg

Comment

Re: Is my USP Compact made by KWA

I just wanted to throw in my 2 pence on this as I have just done the same as you Tisane getting a USP Compact with ASG branding, the retailer I purchased it from gave me 100% assurance and explained the whole story behind KWA and ASG's involvement in distribution, long story short, it was confusing and enlightening to know what goes on behind the curtains, but you and I both have a KWA skeleton, shame when I tried it out for the first time today, it was too cold to use...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
          Working...
          X