KWA / KSC magazines... compatible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA / KSC magazines... compatible?

Are KWA magazines compatible with KSC guns? I think I already know the answer (yes) but wanted to confirm.

Re: KWA / KSC magazines... compatible?

Any particular model?

Indeed they should be though, certainly is the case for the Glock series :D

Comment

Yep, all of them are, marketed as NS2/ System 7 or not.

Comment

I guess a MP7 by the his Sig'.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
        A brain?
        Originally posted by snuff
        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          Yep, all of them are, marketed as NS2/ System 7 or not.
          If thats true why are they marketed as system 7 or non system 7?
          I found a pic of a non S7/NS2 mag and it looks nothing like the one ive got.

Comment

Sorry missed the edit.
            Did some more digging after having the same sort of dilema in another thread, and came up with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkiLY_qwXkg

That clearly shows that NS2/S7 mags are totaly different so thats what you have to avoid.

But i did find that KSC and KWA are compatible mags wise at least.

Comment

Hmm, so are all the MP7A1s (KWA/KSC) System 7 or are there different versions?

Comment

Im looking into that myself as i have a jolly old fat man dropping me a KWA version on the 25th.
                Will do some digging as i know sod all about them at the moment.

Comment

Whoops sorry, I was speaking about the Glock series about the S7/NS2/Not mags

Sorry!

Stil stand though that KSC and KWA are compatible, as are KSC S7 and KWA NS2

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                    Whoops sorry, I was speaking about the Glock series about the S7/NS2/Not mags

Sorry!

Stil stand though that KSC and KWA are compatible, as are KSC S7 and KWA NS2
                    Yep he says in that vid that S7 and NS2 are the same thing.

Comment

Yep he says in that vid that S7 and NS2 are the same thing.
                      Indeed they are. Gets confusing on HK sites though, as they market KWAs as KSC System 7 Taiwan Version

Comment

Right then no matter what make of MP7 you have it appears they all have either NS2/S7 gas system installed.
                        So no matter what MP7 mag you buy it will fit and work.
                        The guns themselves are also compatible with each other the only difference being KWA has metal bolt and reinforced nozzle for green and KSC has plastic bolt and a brittle nozzle and are only recomended for use with 134a/ultra pre upgrade.
                        Hope thats helped.

At least now i know i dont have to worry about whos mags to buy.

Comment

Do you mean the bolt carrier? My first KSC MP7A1 (Jap) had a metal (alu) bolt carrier, I'm 100% certain of it.

Comment

The jap version has the plastic bolt,
                            Tiwan (i know ive spelt that wrong) and the KWA have metal.
                            There is an upgrade bolt and nozzle for the jap version MP7 though.

There are four variant of the MP7A1 GBB currently

KSC (Japan) Shoots 370fps on GG, nozzle suitable for HFC134a ONLY, plastic bolt carrier & full H&K trade
                            KSC (Taiwan) Shoots 400fps on GG, nozzle suitable for HFC134a or GG, metal bolt carrier & full H&K Trade
                            KWA/ Umarex Shoots 400fps on GG, nozzle suitable for HFC134a or GG, metal bolt carrier & H&K trade w/ "6mm >1Joule" caliber marking, white umarex trademark claim, and unique serial number
                            KWA/ Umarex SF, Everything same as normal Umarex but made for Germany's Law Single Fire only.

Taken from another forum.

Comment

Seen.

They go on to say though that the KSC (Jap) has a metal bolt carrier.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                              Working...
                              X